Friday, May 25, 2012

Ginger Herb: Natural Anti Motion Sickness Drug


For those of you who want to travel, it's worth taking ginger before leaving to prevent motion sickness. Generally, nausea resulting vomiting always accompany those who experience motion sickness. Ginger (Zingiber officinale ROSCs) is one of the herbs that are safe for consumption and almost no side effects.

Physical Characteristics:
  • Quasi-trunked and grooved
  • Height of the tree reaches 40-50 cm.
  • Form of single-colored leaves are dark green.
  • The flowers are funnel-shaped compound with a crown and purple colored.

Ingredients:
In these herbs, contained essential oils zingiberena (zingirona), zingiberol, bisabolena, kurkumen, gingerol, filandrena, and bitter resin. When you drink it, you will feel the heat in the belly. The heat generated from the fraction of gingerol molecules that are pungent and carbon chain length, then became a fraction of zingiberon from gingerol, not his own gingerol.

Benefits:
Ginger is known to be useful for treating some diseases. Benefits as a drug of motion sickness (car sick, sea sick and air sick), it has been proven by experts. They tried to do research on a given kuprisulfat pigeon stimulating vomiting. Having given fresh ginger juice 10-50%, pigeons are not so sick, it seems even more refreshed than ever.

Benefits of katminatif the ginger effective for motion sickness, the way it works is that accelerated gastric emptying, so that the contents of the stomach quickly down to intestines and reduce the effects of nausea and vomiting.

Method of Treatment:
Benefits of ginger have been known for a long time. Ancient Chinese sailors chewed ginger just to prevent seasickness while going up the boat. But now, you can get ginger as anti-motion sickness drug in capsule form. In the UK, ginger with heavy 0.5gram in capsules has been patented as anti-motion sickness drug that is swallowed half an hour before traveling. The powder was extracted from ginger root tubers.

For note, ginger gives the effect of heat in the stomach which can stimulate bleeding in patients with hemorrhoids. To reduce these effects, you can drink it mixed with coffee, milk, or honey.

1 comment:

  1. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete

Followers