Saturday, May 26, 2012

10 Important Things to Do Every Day During Pregnancy


During pregnancy, women tend to think many things. Generally they will be more focused with her pregnancy and began to prepare a lot of things to welcome her baby. Ranging from baby gear, baby name, the selection for the maternity hospital, the health of the fetus, and others. In addition to these things, here are some things you should do every day during pregnancy.

1. Drink plenty of water.
When the baby is born, your blood volume will increase by 50%. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day to stay properly hydrated.

2. Snacking more often.
Choose nutritious snacks and enjoy these foods throughout the day and also before sleep. You have to nourish yourself and your baby too. Not empty stomach also can help reduce nausea and mild dizziness are common in pregnant women.

3. Intake of supplements.
Add vitamin or mineral for pregnant women in your daily menu, which is recommended or prescribed by your doctor. These supplements are needed to fill the nutritional gaps in your diet, as well as make sure you get plenty of nutrition in infants need, such as folic acid (folate).

4. Doing Kegel exercises.
The usefulness of this exercise is to establish and strengthen the pelvic muscles or PC muscles (pubococcygeal Muscle), muscles attached to bones of the pelvis and was instrumental in moving the pelvic organs are the uterus, bladder, and intestines. In addition to improving sexual satisfaction, Kegel exercises can also strengthen the muscles of the vaginal and perianal which will facilitate the birth of a baby without tearing the birth canal, accelerating the post-partum healing, prevent the discharge of urine is often experienced by pregnant women or when sneezing and cough, and prevent hemorrhoids.

5. Regularly to the toilet.
Pregnant women are more prone to urinary tract infections. Therefore you should never resist the urge to urinate into the toilet when you want. Lean slightly forward yourself while urinating until your bladder feels completely empty.

6. Rest and relax.
Keep away from stress is not only good for your health, but also your baby. A simple way to avoid stress such as rest while breathing deeply for a moment, meditate, take a nap, or get out and walk around. Sit whenever you can, and put your feet up whenever possible.

7. Learn something new.
Take advantage of this period to deepen your knowledge on matters relating to pregnancy, birth, or infant care.

8. Do the exercise.
Although just do some stretches in the living room, choose to use the stairs instead of elevators, is an important activity done regularly for your blood pumping.

9. Do not forget "your other life".
Pregnancy can take all your life. Usually the mother will worry about something that should not be necessary, for example, the selection of names for the baby, pain during pregnancy, or suffering to be experienced during the birth process. Let your mind calm and free from that anxiety. Make your heart happy by reading books, watching TV / DVD or calling an old friend so that your brain can think about something other than these things.

10. Enjoy it.
Pregnancy is an unique time and special for every woman. Even if you frequently experience heartburn, nausea and insomnia even during this period, take a few minutes each day to enjoy the wonders that grow in your body.

1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS. You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.... 

    ReplyDelete

Followers